Due to current uncertainty regarding youth sports guidelines for the upcoming season, we are delaying the start of registration from June 10th to July 22. Our volunteer staff is preparing under the assumption that we will ultimately be able to play this season. We do not want to accept any funds until we know what the season will look like. Please check back for updates and we will keep everyone posted as more information becomes available.
Tryouts will be conducted in September.
No upcoming scheduled events.